Friday 30 March 2012

The Kiddy Guardian Pro 2

I was really pleased to be asked to review one of the latest Kiddy car seats. I chose the Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 and it arrived a couple of days ago.


This couldn't have come at a better time because we have some long car journeys planned over the coming weeks and my son has taken to wriggling out of the harness of his current car seat. Obviously this presents a danger with him not being correctly restrained and with me leaning over the front seat to try and wrestle him back in. It doesn't seem to matter what adjustments I make to the straps, he persists until he breaks free. I am hopeful that the design of the Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 will make it very much harder for him to perform his Houdini tricks!


I will be posting about how we get on with the new Kiddy seat in terms of ease of use, suitability, comfort and safety but for now, no prizes for guessing what the children were most excited about!



1 comment:

  1. Kids are like delicate flower. You allot great things of kiddy car seats. Its very useful to kids and they get lots of enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...