Tuesday 1 November 2011

Something to make me smile

Some things I love (and to use the words of X Factor's lovely Dermot O'Leary) in no particular order, are:
  • chocolate
  • Hallowe'en
  • the gothic and macabre
  • beautiful things
  • thoughtful gifts
  • wonderful friends
It is no surprise then, that by ticking all of the above, this chocolate skull, embellished with edible gold from the devilishly decadent Hotel Chocolat, was guaranteed to put a big smile on my face..



I am grateful beyond words for having someone on my life who would see this and think of me. The only grey cloud to this dazzling silver lining is that I can't quite bring myself to remove the chocolate work of art from its plastic wrapper, let alone allow anyone to eat it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...