Tuesday 18 January 2011

7 Things about me



Guidelines:
Link back to the person who gave it to you.
Give 7 facts about yourself.
Award up to 15 great bloggers you’ve recently discovered


Oh dear.

I have been reading the "7 Things about me" posts popping up on other blogs and wondering how on earth you come up with 7 new things, given that the blogger mentality does seem to be one that openly shares everything anyway.

Now I have been double tagged. Thank you Wendy and Carole Finds Her Wings. My brain is going to have to pick up a gear. Here goes...

1. I lost my virginity at 15years old on a family holiday. The boy was lovely. We spent nearly all week together, mostly playing a bad arcade game called "Sheriff".

2. I pluck my big toes. I have an irrational fear of turning into my mother. (Mum, if you are reading this, I love you but your feet are not your best feature!)

3. I had affairs during my first marriage but I never thought there was anything wrong with that because our relationship was distinctly odd. I would NEVER cheat on my new husband - it is unthinkable.

4. Sometimes, I really want a cigarette. If they were offered for sale in singles, I would almost certainly be a customer.

5. I once felt so much self loathing for the fact that I was overweight that I wrote "Disgusting Fat Pig" on my belly in lipstick. As a parent now, I am very aware of the potential for self-esteem issues in my children.

6. I enjoy the sensation of being sick but do not use it for weight control.

7. I have a secret desire to join the local Amateur Dramatics group and appear in a production but I know I would be completely useless.

That actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Taylor the Not a Boy
Liberty Falls Down
How I Like My Coffee
The Ramblings of an Everyday Mummy
In a Bun Dance

Tagging on the other hand is much harder than I thought!! Forgive me for leaving it at that.

1 comment:

  1. You are the first person I ever heard say they enjoy the sensation of being sick. It is one thing that can make me cry like a baby, I am a real wuss!! Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...